|Datum vacature||7 augustus 2019|
Are you ready for a new challenge in a dynamic international environment? As a project manager you are able to manage multiple projects responsible for leading our international teams in engineering, purchasing and production into the successful build and delivery of special boats & daughter crafts to our worldwide customers in the maritime industry. You will be working at our location in the province of Gelderland in the Netherlands. Which is where we assemble and test our special boats.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing a project portfolio according to;
o scope requirements;
o delivery time;
o quality and budget;
- Contract single point of contact;
- Managing internal and cross-functional communication and teams;
- Arranging and collecting all required documents.
- Bachelor in technical or commercial skills (may be compensated with work experience);
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in project management;
- Strong IT skills: able to work with ERP software, microsoft office (MS project, outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and to master new software quickly. Knowledge of Infor ln is a pre;
- Pro-active and problem solving character, good communication skills, team-player, accurate and well organized;
- English language skills in verbal and written is a must (Dutch preferred).
- A very interesting and challenging full time job (40 hours per week), preferably starting as soon as possible;
- A chance to be part of the fast-growing family;
- Training opportunities;
- Appreciative involvement in a professional team part of the overarching group, with room for self-initiative;
- A total 40 days off per year (27 days + 13 days atv);
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance;
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested and want more information call us on 030-2819841 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is one of the leading manufacturer of highly reliable, innovative, and customised lifesaving equipment, deck equipment, and handling solutions for the global maritime industries.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Project manager
- Marine & Offshore