|Datum vacature||7 augustus 2019|
In this position you will be responsible for the design of marine pleasure craft inboard diesel engine systems. The type of projects could include: new product development, value improvement projects, quality improvement projects, boat tests, assembly support and marketing enhancements. Furthermore you will be:
- Responsible for marine pleasure craft diesel engine system layout, design and includes 3D modelling;
- Responsible to support OEM boatbuilders, sales and after sales;
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining the whole marine engine solution system layout and impact on other functional areas;
- Responsible to support in providing input to PV&V (Product Verification & Validation) testcases and review results;
- Produce and / or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance of marine engine systems;
- Maintain models / drawings for engineering changes;
- Compile and structure the required information to document the design solution for building of prototypes and adaptation of the design with involvement of other engineers, supply- and sales management;
- Work regularly with colleagues in different Yanmar business units across the world;
- Support engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for end –user information, such as manuals, charts, and product materials;
- Provide technical support and problem solving expertise to sales, manufacturing and supply management organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and/or automotive (or equivalent);
- Interest in/ affinity for marine recreational applications;
- Knowledge of CREO Pro engineer or similar 3D modeling software;
- Fluent English in speaking and writing;
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally;
- The ability to work both independently and in an engineering team;
- Self-motivator with strong attention to detail;
- Candidates must live within a radius of 50 km. from Almere.
- A truly international organization with respect for each culture and space for individual development;
- A job in a dynamic environment where every day is different;
- Space for initiatives and ideas;
- Motivated and open colleagues who will welcome you;
- Quality products with a reliable and excellent image;
- Yanmar is a stable, solid employer and offers a competitive benefits package.
If you are interested and want more information call us on 030-2819841 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is founded in 1912, as a producer of diesel engines and components, as well as agricultural machinery, mini-excavators and micro cogeneration units.
The engines are used in a wide range of applications for the agricultural, industrial construction and marine markets, both commercial and pleasure. Approximately twenty thousand people work for the group worldwide, in Asia, the Americas and Europe.
In the Netherlands, the activities here include the sales of diesel engines, agricultural machinery and micro cogeneration units to the European and African markets, the assembly of marine engines and the sales and supply of spare parts.
The company is an international operating ánd thinking organization where different cultures and nationalities are appreciated. They are known as a well-established brand ánd wins golden opinions because of its client orientated and subservient attitude towards its customers.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Machine- /apparatenbouw
- Project engineer
- Mechanical engineering