|Datum vacature||11 februari 2020|
As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for overseeing the complete fulfilment of customer requirements. You will be the voice of the customer. Furthermore, you investigate, analyse and assist resolving quality problems by conducting audits, analysing defect trends and leading continuous improvement projects. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Safety first! Ensuring HSE requirements are respected.
- Covering quality aspects of customer, production, suppliers and maintaining and improving the Quality Management System;
- Measurement and validation of products and processes, measuring parts in the lab;
- Use Quality Tools to be able to meet the customer’s expectations;
- Report nonconformities, initiate and execute investigations and corrective / preventive measures on line rejects in customer complaints, manufacturing, and supplier;
- Guiding and/or performing of process-, product-, system-, supplier audits and measurement.
- Equivalent to a bachelor degree by education or experience in a technical related field
- You are able to read and understand (product) drawings;
- Computer skills including Office tools, Minitab, 3D measurement software or willingness to learn;
- Quality tools like 8D, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, etc;
- Knowledge of production processes like bending, pressing, welding and assembling;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of performing statistical research methods (Lean Six Sigma) for products and processes is an advantage;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Quality experience in a production environment;
- Experience with certification processes (ISO 9001, IATF16949, ISO 3834, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 is an advantage);
- Experience in continuous improvement methods such as Lean, TPM or Six Sigma is an advantage;
- Experience in performing (3D) measurements.
- A dynamic and internationally oriented working environment;
- An informal organizational structure;
- Initiative and a hands-on mentality describes the employees;
- Competitive salary and a good remuneration package.
If you are interested and want more information call us on 085-0645419 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in the province of North-Holland our client’s headquarters is in Belgium. She is known for her leading position in developing and manufacturing emission control systems for passenger cars and industrial applications, catalytic converters, towbar systems, roofbars and roofracks, jacks and toolkits, precision steel tubing, cabins, warehouse racking systems and irrigation equipment
The company’s customers are all leading global vehicle manufacturers as well as major distribution companies in the aftermarket and industrial conglomerates. The company consists of 6000 people in 34 manufacturing plants and 18 distribution centres across the globe.
Eigenschappen van deze vacature
- Machine- /apparatenbouw
- TBK Technische Bedrijfskunde
- Technische Bedrijfskunde